We hope you find it useful accessing our servers, websites, or content therein (together, “Swift9ja”). You agree to these Terms And Conditions (“TAC”), last updated 23 August, 2019.
If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable license to access Swift9ja.
Unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or “frame” content from Swift9ja, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family.
You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us). Not services that interact or inter-operate with Swift9ja, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use.
Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email.
You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PI”).
You agree we may moderate your access and use to Swift9ja in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), Post editing and correction (as seen deem fit), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination.
Therefore we reserve the right to disapprove, deactivate or delete any post that does not conforms to this terms.
- Not to bypass said moderation
- We are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating.
- Nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
You authorize us to charge your account for Swift9ja fees. Unless noted, fees are in Nigerian Naira (NGN); tax is additional. To the extent permitted by law, fees are non refundable, even for posts we remove. We may refuse purchases, which may place a hold on your account.
MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law:
- We make no promise as to Swift9ja, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability.
- Your access and use are at your own risk, and Swift9ja is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”
- We are not liable for any harm resulting from:
- User content
- User conduct, e.g. illegal conduct.
- Your Swift9ja use; or
- Our representations.
- WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES (“Swift9ja ENTITIES”), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.